- For the Chinese version of the level, see Lost City - Day 6 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Lost City - Day 6 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Lost City - Day 6 is the sixth level of Lost City in Plants vs. Zombies 2. There are five Gold Tiles in this level; two are in the fourth, two in the fifth, and one in the sixth column. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks A.K.E.E.
You need:: Sunflower Peashooter Wall-nut Snapdragon Red stinger A.K.E.E (the akee is added so you can’t not pick it) Celery Stalker
1. put 2 rows of sunflowers 2. for the first wave put down celery stalker and put some pea shooters. if you don’t have the much sun, then but down wall-nuts to block them until you have enough sun to buy some type of defense. 3. on the third row there should be a line of pea shooters 4. the fourth row should consists of A.K.E.E 5. the fifth row should consists of snap dragons 6. the sixth row should have wal-nuts (you’ll have to retouch every now and then) 7. put as much celery stalker as you can in the last few rows 8. (not necessary to pass level) put red stinger on the 7th row
- As A.K.E.E. is pre-picked for the player and is greatly utilized in this level. As Parasol Zombie does not yet appear, A.K.E.E.s can freely deal with practically every zombie type in this level.
- If the player does not wish to use A.K.E.E., they can use whatever strategy they used in previous regular levels as longs as it has a reliable lobbed-shot plant.
- Regrading instant-use plants, the standard immobilizing plant and an instant kill do the trick.
- Sun-producing plants on Gold Tiles may be tedious to defend later on. Defensive plants like Wall-nut will fare better.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||1 2||None||100% Plant Food|
|4||3 4 4 3 4||None||First flag|
|5||2 3 1||None|
|6||5 5 5||None|
|7||1 4 2 3||None||100% Plant Food|
|8||2 3 4 4 5 1 4 4||None||Second flag|
|9||1 5 5 1||None|
|10||1 2 4 3 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|11||4 4 4 4||None|
|12||1 1 2 3 3 4 5 5 2 4 1 3 5||None||Final flag|
- *: Removed