- For the Chinese version of the level, see Lost City - Day 6 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Lost City - Day 6 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Lost City - Day 6 is the sixth level of Lost City in Plants vs. Zombies 2. There are five Gold Tiles in this level; two are in the fourth, two in the fifth, and one in the sixth column. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks A.K.E.E.
- As A.K.E.E. is pre-picked for the player and is greatly utilized in this level. As Parasol Zombie does not yet appear, A.K.E.E.s can freely deal with practically every zombie type in this level.
- If the player does not wish to use A.K.E.E., they can use whatever strategy they used in previous regular levels as longs as it has a reliable lobbed-shot plant.
- Regrading instant-use plants, the standard immobilizing plant and an instant kill do the trick.
- Sun-producing plants on Gold Tiles may be tedious to defend later on. Defensive plants like Wall-nut will fare better.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||1 2||None||100% Plant Food|
|4||3 4 4 3 4||None||First flag|
|5||2 3 1||None|
|6||5 5 5||None|
|7||1 4 2 3||None||100% Plant Food|
|8||2 3 4 4 5 1 4 4||None||Second flag|
|9||1 5 5 1||None|
|10||1 2 4 3 5||None||100% Plant Food|
|11||4 4 4 4||None|
|12||1 1 2 3 3 4 5 5 2 4 1 3 5||None||Final flag|
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest