- For the Chinese version of the level, see Lost City - Day 24 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Lost City - Day 24 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Lost City - Day 24 is the 24th level of Lost City in Plants vs. Zombies 2. The objective for this level is to not let the zombies trample the flowers located between the third and fourth column. There are eight Gold Tiles in this level; one in the first, three in the third, two in the fifth, and two in the seventh column. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- Relic Hunter Zombies are a main threat because they can end up getting very close to the flowers. Infi-nut's force field or Blover can help.
- Excavator Zombies are also a threat because they can dig up the front defenses, making zombies advance towards the flowers easily.
- Imp Porters can set up tents rather close to the flowers, so try to defeat them before they reach Gold Tiles.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|4||3||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|5||2 4||None||First flag.|
Carries 1x Plant Food.
|6||2 4 2 4||None|
|7||1 3 5||None|
|8||1 3 5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|9||2 3 4 1 5||None|
|10||1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 2 4 2 4||None||Final wave.|
- Created by Comicboss4000
- At the beginning of the level, plant at least three or four Sunflowers.
- When the Excavator and Parasol Zombie duo arrive, plant two A.K.E.E.'s and one Red Stinger on that row. If you do not have enough sun, try to stall the Excavator Zombie with some extra cheap plants, like Celery Stalker.
- When the first ambush of Lost Pilot Zombies arrive, if you do not already have your defenses set up, you should stall some of them with Primal Wall-nuts or kill some of them with Celery Stalkers.
- Blow away any Bug Zombies with Blover.
- Always be prepared with your Primal Wall-nuts because Relic Hunter Zombies will swing past some of your defenses. Place an extra Primal Wall-nut or put Plant Food on Primal Wall-nut if the situation is tense enough.
- Imp Porters are a threat, as they can set up their tents. Kill them with Celery Stalker before they reach the Gold Tiles.
- Use Mower Launch if the level gets tense.
- There is a modified version of this level in the Epic Quest Rescue the Gold Bloom.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest