- For the Chinese version of the level, see Lost City - Day 20 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Lost City - Day 20 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Lost City - Day 20 is the 20th level of Lost City in Plants vs. Zombies 2. There are 13 Gold Tiles in this level laid out in a Z shape in the third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh columns. The Z pattern represents "zombie." When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks Temple of Bloom, Lost City's Endless Zone.
(After the player completes the level and receives the Temple of Bloom, Crazy Dave and Penny appear)
Crazy Dave: Look, Penny! A shiny doo-jickey-ma-thing!
Penny: My sensors indicate this amulet points to a long-lost challenge.
Crazy Dave: Let's do some deft discovering!
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||1 1 1||None|
|5||1 2 3 4 5||First flag; Parachute Rain!; 500%/7 Plant Food|
|6||3 2 4||None|
|7||1 2 3 4 5||None|
|8||1 5 1 5||None|
|9||1 5||100% Plant Food; Parachute Rain!|
|10||2 3 3 2 3 5||None||Final flag|
- Lost City - Day 20, Lost City - Day 12, and Lost City - Day 30 share the highest number of Gold Tiles in a non-endless level, being thirteen tiles.
- It is one of the few levels where the gold tiles make a letter of the alphabet.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest