- For the Chinese version of the level, see Lost City - Day 2 (Chinese version).
Lost City - Day 2 is the second level of Lost City in Plants vs. Zombies 2. This level introduces Lost Pilot Zombie and the new ambush "Parachute Rain!" which involves the Lost Pilot Zombie. There are three pre-placed Red Stingers in the middle lane planted in the second, fifth and eighth columns. They are there to show off their abilities, as the player had unlocked it the level before. There are five Gold Tiles in this level; three in the first column and two in the second. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
Penny: My sensors indicate movement incoming from above.
Crazy Dave: Maybe it's presents. Presents from the sky!
Penny: The chances of that statement being true are statistically irrelevant. I believe it to be a new form of Zombie threat. We should be cautious of unexpected guests.
- The Lost Pilot Zombies appear relatively early. The player can delay them with Ghost Pepper or Hurrikale, plus the Gold Tiles in this level allow for a fast setup.
- The pre-planted Red Stingers serve to demonstrate its abilities and are not particularly useful otherwise. However, planting an array of Red Stingers later on will pay off.
- As with other Lost City levels, sun-producing plants should be ideally placed in the first three columns to avoid getting them eaten easily by Lost Pilot Zombies. This is especially the case with Sun-shroom, as it takes a while for it to fully grow.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||2 4||Parachute Rain!|
|3||1 3 5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|4||2 4||Parachute Rain!|
|5||1 2 4 5 3||None|| First flag.|
Carries 1x Plant Food.
|6||2 4||Parachute Rain!|
|7||1 5 3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|8||2 4||Parachute Rain!|
|9||2 4 1 5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|10||2 4 1 5 3|| Final wave.|
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest