- For the international version of the level, see Lost City - Day 16.
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Lost City - Day 16 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Lost City - Day 16 is the 16th level of Lost City in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. Jackfruit is pre-selected in this level. Lost Guide Zombie makes his debut in this level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets the Jackfruit.
In normal mode, the player has to beat the zombies at level 1.
Lost Guide Zombie makes its first appearance in this level. If paired up with Excavator Zombies and Parasol Zombies, they can devastate your setup. Jackfruits should obviously be used on Lost Guide's tunnels. Parachute Rains are also a problem as they can unexpectedly destroy your offense.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||1 1 1||None|
|5||1 2 3 4 5||First flag.|
Carries 1x Plant Food.
|6||3 2 4||None|
|7||1 2 3 4 5||None|
|8||1 5 1 5||None|
|9||1 5||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|10||2 3 3 2 3 5||None||Final flag.|
- With the infamous combination of Excavator Zombie and Parasol Zombie, they can be devastating if not disposed of quickly. Multi-hit plants should be used to counter them.
- Lost Guide Zombie's tunnels can easily be stopped by Jackfruit. This can be helpful when multiple zombies are in the tunnel, as they won't be able to exit it.
- Only use Blovers when there are Bug Zombies. Do not use them after the Parachute Rain event occured, as Lost Pilot Zombies will drop down into the lawn.
In hard mode, the player has to defeat leveled-up zombies.
Level 3-4 zombies are here once again. Leveled-up plants are into consideration as they can quickly beat the level with ease.
- Do as what you did in normal mode, but with leveled-up plants.