The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- For the Chinese version of the level, see Lost City - Day 13 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Lost City - Day 13 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
- The player will have to carefully plan out which plants to plant where. Some plant pairs should always be in one lane. These tips should come to mind.
- Melon-pult and A.K.E.E. cannot kill Parasol Zombie. A Repeater or a Red Stinger, preferably in his offensive or semi-defensive form, should be planted in every lane.
- Similarly, Repeater and Red Stinger cannot handle Excavator Zombie. The player should plant a Melon-pult or an A.K.E.E. in every lane.
- Spikerock can be dug up by Excavator Zombie, but he is very important in the later part of the level.
- Bug Zombies can fly over plants, and they are completely invulnerable to Spikerocks. Regular ones can be killed easily but the player should watch out for the stronger variants. It is important to note that Bug Zombies carrying Conehead and Buckethead variants pose a much bigger threat than even Excavator and Parasol Zombies in lanes without their counters.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||1 2 3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|4||1 3 2 5||None||First flag.|
|5||2 3 3 4||None|
|6||5 1 2||None|
|7||1 2 3 4 5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|8||4 2 1 3 4||Second flag.|
|9||3 1 2 4 5||None|
|10||3 4 5||None|
|11||4 5 1 2||None|
|12||3 3 3 3 3 1 5 3 3 2 4||Final wave.|
This strategy was created by User:Pvzarif
- Plant Repeaters and Red Stingers in column 1 and 2
- Plant Spikerocks in the middle of the lawn, so that it does not get thrown back by the Shovel Zombie right away.
- When the first wave comes, plant a Melon-Pult in row 2 and 3, and A.K.E.E in rows where there are crowded zombies
- When the final wave comes, when all the zombies are in the middle of the lawn, use Plant Food on Melon-pult to deal damage to all zombies.
- You successfully completed the level,:)
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.