- For the international version, see Lost City.
Lost City (失落之城; pinyin: shīluò zhī chéng, translation: Lost City) is the 10th world in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It was released on January 21, 2016 for iOS users and January 29th for Android.
The timeline of this world takes place in the early 20th century, since the zombies come from a modern era of exploration and there are no native zombies, and modern inventions like planes and metal detectors (exclusive to this version) are present.
The main gimmick of this world are still the Gold Tiles. Like in the international version, when a plant is placed on a Gold Tile, it will immediately give the player a 50 sun, and then produce another 50 sun every 20 seconds until defeated by the zombies. Replanting on a Gold Tile no longer generates sun and nothing special happens when the player uses Plant Food on a plant located on a Gold Tile.
There are two new zombies (Lost Doctor Zombie and Lost Guide Zombie) and one new plant, Jackfruit, exclusive to this version. Endurian is not obtained in Lost City, unlike in the international version, as it is now a monthly special plant.
The 20th century, in a jungle ruin filled with danger. The battle between jungle plants and adventurer zombies, are you ready for it?
In Chinese: 这里是20世纪，充满了危机的丛林遗迹。丛林植物与探险僵尸之间的战争，你准备好了吗？
|2||Choice with||Three||One||Lost City Lawn mowers|
|3||N/A||One||Special Delivery level|
|5||N/A||Three||Special Delivery level|
Locked and Loaded level
Objective: Don't let the zombies trample the flowers
|9||N/A||Two||Dark Stormy Night Level|
|12||N/A||Three||Special Delivery level|
|14||N/A||Two||Special Delivery level|
|15||Five Two One Four||N/A||Two Two Four Four||None||Vasebreaker Level|
|17||N/A||Two||Locked and Loaded level|
|18||N/A||One||Locked and Loaded level|
|21||N/A||Two||Locked and Loaded level|
|23||N/A||Three||Locked and Loaded level|
Survive without planting on Dave's mold colonies
|25||Choice||N/A||Zombot Aerostatic Gondola's health||Boss Battle|
|Day||Plants||Zombies||Flags||First time reward||Notes|
|3||Choice||:||Three||Money bag||First appearance of Gold Tiles|
|5||:||2||A star||Special Delivery level|
|6||Choice||:||Three||Lost City Lawn mowers|
|8||:||Two||A star||Dark Stormy Night Level|
|10||Choice||:||Three||A star||Last Stand level|
|13||:||TBA||A star||Special Delivery level|
|16||Five Four Three||:
Two Four Four Two
|None||A star||Vasebreaker Level|
||Two||A star||Last Stand Level|
||Two||A star||Unsodded Level|
||Two||A star||Last Stand Level|
|25||Zomboss battle against|
For all the non-Chinese trivia about Lost City, see the international version of Lost City.
- Before the 1.8 update, this world only had one side path that could not be opened.
- A zombie with a camera was shown in promotional imagery, but does not appear in the world itself.
- This world introduces two hidden mini-games from the first game, Unsodded and Dark Stormy Night.
- In the world preview, Excavator Zombie's shovel is gray instead of gold.
- Also, in multiple artworks, pictures and in the world preview, Excavator Zombie is seen wearing a white shirt instead of the purple shirt he has in-game.
- There is a lava-based variation of the Lost City lawn that appears only during anniversary events.
- Strangely, while Guerrequila appears in the advertising for this world, it is not considered a plant from this world in-game.
- As of the 1.8 update and like in the international version, this world does not feature any Last Stand levels.