- For the international version of this level, see Pirate Seas - Day 5.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: Butter and spikes and everything nice.
Crazy Dave: That's what butter and spikes are made of.
Penny: That's hard to argue or agree with.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- Since the player cannot pick their own plants here, they must use the given plants to kill the zombies.
- Kernel-pult, although he has the ability to stun zombies, his attack is quite weak, so he cannot deal with hordes of zombies quickly enough. But the player is given Cherry Bomb, one of the most powerful instant-kill plants in the game, so use them wisely.
- Do what you need to do first. (Plant Sunflowers, plant Spring Beans as your plant protector, plant Kernel-pult on plankless rows (to stop Seagull Zombies), using Iceberg Lettuce or Cherry Bomb when you're in danger, etc.)
- Imp Cannons appear and are your biggest threat, since only the Kernel-pult and Spikeweed can attack it (or Cherry Bomb if it's in the second or fifth row). Plus, due to a big amount of health for a few Kernel-pults to handle, you might want to use Plant Food.
- Remember to use Spikeweed to attack the zombies when some of your plants have been destroyed.
- Unlike the International version, this version gives the player Spikeweed.
- This is likely due to the 1.7 version getting rid of Spikeweed in this level.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.