- It may be hard for the player to deal with Chicken Wrangler Zombie and Pianist Zombie as they don't have Spikeweed or Spikerock, but it should not be a big problem if they know how to defeat them with Bloomerang, Winter Melon and Wall-nut.
- Do what you need to do first, like planting Sunflowers. Delay the first few zombies via the Chili Bean and other methods. Put the Sunflowers in the third and fourth lanes.
- Now plant two Bloomerangs in the minecarts while waiting for Winter Melons to recharge. Plant Wall-nuts to protect you from Zombie Chickens. These two plants will also be a good combo against Zombie Chickens.
- When you have enough sun, try replacing Sunflowers with Winter Melons. Continue use Chili Beans if necessary.
- Keep planting Winter Melons as your main attack, including replacing the Bloomerangs in minecarts with them. Don't forget to build your defense either, plant more Wall-nuts and when one is eaten, replace by an another one.
- Don't forget to utillize the given Plant Food. Considering using it on Winter Melon to deal a huge amount of damage to multiple zombies, as well as slowing them down.
- Don't forget to use Bloomerang, as it is your main defense against Chickens.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.