(After completing the level)
Penny: I can't believe there were so many chickens.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: I cry fowl!
Penny: This will be remembered as the Great Chickening of 1850.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- Being a strategy-based level, the player might find it either easy or hard. Chicken Wrangler Zombies appear later in the level, but the player does not have Lightning Reed, and there are a lot of them.
- Due to the cost of most of the given plants, it may be hard to gather enough sun in time to take care of the zombies efficiently.
- First, plant Sunflowers around the carts. Then, plant Iceberg Lettuces and Potato Mines to deal with the first few zombies. Plant Bloomerangs on the fourth and fifth columns.
- Then, plant a Winter Melon on the back most cart and a Repeater on the second and third. The fourth cart is optional.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.