Locked and Loaded III was the third and final Locked and Loaded level of Pirate Seas in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. When this level was finished for the first time, the player got a star.
(Crazy Dave appear)
Crazy Dave: I feel like something is missing.
Crazy Dave: Nope. My taco.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- As there were no Sunflowers, the player would have much less sun to work with, and had to rely on the sun given in the level. Additionally, Buckethead Pirates and Imp Cannons appeared. The player may lose at least one lawn mower if the defenses (Wall-nuts and Spikeweeds) were not set up in time.
- Use Iceberg Lettuces each time to delay the closest or healthiest zombie & allow more time to gather more sun.
- Plant Spring Beans to kill the typical zombies.
- Try planting as many Spikeweeds as you can to handle zombies in each lane & kill many zombies at once.
- Plant Peashooters at the fourth and fifth lane to deal more damage to zombies.
- Use Spring Bean (if all zombies are near water) or Spikeweed (if you want to damage many zombies in a lane)'s Plant Food upgrades when you're in trouble.
- Wall-nut will also help you stop Swashbuckler Zombies and Imp Cannons. As such, plant them to the left of Spikeweeds to damage them.
- A Wall-nut at the end of the lane with a single Spikeweed in front of it will suffice for defense on the lanes without planks. Avoid using the pea plants on these lanes.
- The dialogue referenced the fact that this was the only Locked and Loaded level without sun-producing plants.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name