Locked and Loaded III was the third Locked and Loaded level of Ancient Egypt in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. This level was identical to the third Locked and Loaded level in Ancient Egypt in the international version (pre-1.7), or the current Ancient Egypt - Day 21. When this level was finished for the first time, the player got a star and an upgrade called the Plant Food Boost.
- Tombstones are not much of a threat other than blocking a whole space for planting, but they are really a big problem when Tomb Raiser Zombies appear.
- Even though the Twin Sunflower is not obtained yet, the player can use it and try planting them.
- The presence of catapult plants will make a great battle in this level.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|8||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|11||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|12||2 4 1 3 4 5||None|| Carries 1x Plant Food.|
- One column of Twin Sunflowers is needed.
- Collect the sun and plant Iceberg Lettuces to delay the zombies for planting.
- Plant one column of Kernel-pults, then one column of Melon-pults.
- Use Plant Food on Melon-pults when the final wave comes.
- Cabbage-pults and Wall-nuts are useless in this level because of Cabbage-pults' lack of firepower and Wall-nuts' recharge speed. But you can use them when you are in danger.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name