is the forty-seventh level in Plants vs. Zombies
, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West
, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition
, and it is the seventh Roof
level. It is a regular level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains the Marigold
- Ladder Zombie and other zombies behind it can easily pass through the player's defensive plants unless they remove the ladder that it places.
- Bungee Zombies will take away some of the player's plants and bring more zombies in the final wave.
- Required plants:
- Plant two columns of Sunflowers and Potato Mines just like in the beginning of each level.
- Plant one Kernel-pult in each lane to slow down some zombies, mainly the Ladder Zombie. Then, plant Cabbage-pults and Tall-nuts closer to the end to complete your defense.
- If you want to, replace two Sunflowers with Umbrella Leafs (as shown in the screenshot above) to defend your plants in the back columns from basketballs and Bungee Zombies.
Second flag. Because of his speed, Ladder Zombie would have had some bites on my Gloom-shroom if there is nothing on his way. So I used Flower Pots to prevent my Gloom-shrooms from being eaten.
This is why I kept some Fume-shroom.
Completed by MyNameIsMyName
Plants vs. Zombies (PC) - Adventure - Level 5-7 Gameplay Playthrough
Plants vs. Zombies Adventure Got a Marigold level 5-7 Roof (Android Gameplay HD) Ep.47
Plants Vs. Zombies HD - Level 5-7
Plants vs zombies (Trồng cây bắn zombie) - Cấp độ 5-7 (Game Việt Hóa)