Level 5-7 is the forty-seventh level in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition, and it is the seventh Roof level. It is a regular level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains the Marigold.
- Ladder Zombie and other zombies behind it can easily pass through the player's defensive plants unless they remove the ladder that it places.
- Bungee Zombies will take away some of the player's plants and bring more zombies in the final wave.
- Required plants:
- Plant two columns of Sunflowers and Potato Mines just like in the beginning of each level.
- Plant one Kernel-pult in each lane to slow down some zombies, mainly the Ladder Zombie. Then, plant Cabbage-pults and Tall-nuts closer to the end to complete your defense.
- If you want to, replace two Sunflowers with Umbrella Leafs (as shown in the screenshot above) to defend your plants in the back columns from basketballs and Bungee Zombies.