This article is about something that is no longer available. Therefore, it is archived.
Level 5-11 was a bonus level, and the eleventh Roof level in Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West. The player had to pay 20 gems or fully grow a Tall-nut, a Cabbage-pult and a Marigold in their Zen Garden to gain access to this level. To complete the level, the player had to not spend any sun in 45 seconds.
- Ladder Zombie and other zombies behind it could easily pass through the player's defensive plants unless they removed the ladder that it places.
- Bungee Zombies would take away some of the player's plants, and bring more zombies in the final wave.
- The objective, however, would not have been a big problem with Hero Plants.
- Required plants:
- Use the Hero Plant to kill the first zombies and complete the objective at the same time.
- Plant two columns of Sunflowers just like in the beginning of each level.
- Plant one Kernel-pult in each lane to slow down some zombies, mainly the Ladder Zombie. Then, plant Cabbage-pults and Wall-nuts closer to the end to complete your defense.
- If you want to, replace two Sunflowers with Umbrella Leafs to defend your plants in the back columns from basketballs and Bungee Zombies.
Plants vs. Zombies Journey To The West - Day 5-11