Level 4-6 is the forty-sixth level in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition, and it is the fifth Fog level. It is a regular level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains the Starfruit.
- The level will be difficult to beat without any instant-kills or Split Peas, unless the player uses Cattail.
- Required plants:
- Lily Pad
- Split Pea (if you have seven seed slots)
- Plantern/Blover (if you have eight seed slots)
- Potato Mine (if you have nine seed slots and you are replaying/are on ios)
- Gloom-shroom (if you have ten seed slots and you are replaying, or replace Split Pea with this)
- Avoid planting Sun-shrooms in the first column, unless you want extra defenses. When a Digger Zombie reaches close to your Lawn Mowers, it will eat your Sun-shrooms. Instead, plant them in the second column.
- It’s not recommended to use Split Pea in this level, use a Squash or a Potato Mine instead, when you see a tunneling Digger Zombie.
- It is recommended to use Fume-shrooms in this level, because these mushrooms will deal damage to many zombies at once. A Gloom-shroom can also be used, but it is not recommended because the level only has one flag.
- Whenever you see the Digger Zombie, put a Squash on the first square so that when it pops up, the Squash will crush it.