Level 4-4 is the thirty-fourth level in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition, and it is the fourth Fog level. It is a regular level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains a taco for Crazy Dave. He gives the player a diamond (or $1000) for giving the Magic Taco to him.
- The fog covers the four rightmost columns on this level, leaving five columns visible for the player.
- The player may not be ready for Dolphin Rider Zombie in the fog. Without knowing which pool lane it will show up in, it is difficult to defend against it.
- Required plants:
- Begin by planting Sun-shrooms, Puff-shrooms, and Sea-shrooms for basic defense in the beginning of the level. Then, plant a Cactus on every lane to defend yourself against Balloon Zombies.
- Use Blovers only when a Balloon Zombie is near your house. This is to blow away more Balloon Zombies at a time and to save Blovers, as they may be more in the fog.
- If time permits, plant a Snow Pea on every lane to slow down the zombies, so you have extra time to damage them.
- If a Dolphin Rider Zombie comes, plant a Sea-shroom on the second column of the corresponding lane.