Level 4-2 is the thirty-second level in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition, and it is the second Fog level. It is a regular level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains the Cactus.
- The fog covers the four rightmost columns on this level, leaving five columns visible for the player.
- Football Zombie can easily eat through the player's defenses.
- If the player plants a Plantern, the next zombie will always go down its lane, so it needs reinforcements quickly.
- Required Plants
- plant Sun Shroom in first 2 land lanes and Puff Shroom in third lane and up
- Put Sun Shrooms and Puff Shrooms on the lily pads after the land section is complete
- Plant Planterns to see the zombies
- Dig up the Puff Shrooms to replace with Repeaters and Snow Peas
- When football zombies arrives, hypnotize it with a Hypno Shroom
- If you have 8 slots, plant Tall Nuts to defend the Planterns
Well, I definitely wish you good luck on this level!
ABOVE STRATEGY BY RC2630 AND CLEANED UP BY LODI429
Here is another more official strategy:
- Required plants:
- Strategy 2
- Start out with planting Sun-shrooms and Puff-shrooms on the left side of the lawn with the occasional Sea-shrooms when it recharges. Then, plant at least one Repeater in each row if you have.
- If you want, plant Planterns to take away the fog. However, the Planterns are extremely vulnerable, so you need a Wall-nut in front of it.
- Use a Wall-nut or Tall-nut to defend yourself against Football Zombies. Hypno-shrooms might also do good.