This article is about something that is no longer available. Therefore, it is archived.
Level 4-11 was a bonus level, and the eleventh Fog level in Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West. The player had to pay 20 gems or fully grow a Sea-shroom, a Magnet-shroom and a Starfruit in their Zen Garden to gain access to this level. To complete the level, the player had to not spend more than 2000 sun.
- This level would have been difficult to beat without any instant-kills or Split Peas, as the Digger Zombies that could walk from the left side of the lawn.
- There would have also been a lot of Jack-in-the-Box Zombies, so the player would have to have a lot of attacking plants when they come so they can defeat them before they explode.
- The objective could also cause problems for the player, as the Jack-in-the-box Zombies could wreck the player's defenses easily if the player was careless.
- Required plants:
- Like in Level 4-6, avoid placing Sun-shrooms/Sunflowers in the first column as Digger Zombies can easily eat them. Instead, place them in the second column.
- Use Split Peas, Puff-shrooms, and instant kills to kill the zombies.
- If you want, plant Wall-nuts on the first column to slow down Digger Zombies even more (or any zombie that gets that far).
- Avoid spending too much sun. Use the Hero Plant to help killing tough zombies.
Plants vs. Zombies Journey To The West - Night 4-11