|Primary version||Nintendo DS version|
Level 3-5 is the twenty-fifth level in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition, and it is the fifth Pool level. It is a Big Trouble Little Zombie level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains the Jalapeno. On the DS and DSi version Big Trouble Little Zombies was changed to the mini game Heat Wave.
- The player has to again deal with tons of zombies with the given plants. Though the tiny zombies are weaker, they are much bigger in numbers, seem to eat plants faster than other zombies, and to top it all off, they are two times faster, making them a nuisance.
- This means that Wall-nuts are slightly less effective in this level, though they are still crucial for passing this.
- Try to aim for at least two Peashooters in each row and a column or two of Wall-nuts to defend the Peashooters. These zombies, although they take little effort to be killed, spawn in big groups to make this level difficult.
- Use Cherry Bombs when tons of Football Zombies and Snorkel Zombies are in play. You also need to use Cherry Bombs when a big wave of zombies approaches.
- If your plants cannot hold up by the amount of zombies, Lawn Mowers and Pool Cleaners temporarily will take care of the grass lanes or pool lanes for defense.
- It is possible to lose fairly quickly since the plants come in randomly. The player may not get enough offensive plants and may be unable to suppress the hoard in time.