Level 3-4 is the twenty-fourth level in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition, and it is the fourth Pool level. It is a regular level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains Crazy Dave's Car Key and gains access to Crazy Dave's Twiddydinkies. (bacon in the iOS, iPad, and Android versions)
- The player has to deal with Snorkel Zombies again along with the fast-moving Newspaper Zombies and Buckethead Zombies.
- The player's defenses have to be strong enough to survive for three flags, a task that may not be easy to undertake.
- Required plants:
- Plant two columns of Sunflowers and some Potato Mines at the start of the level. It is crucial to have two columns of Sunflowers as you need enough sun to last for three flags.
- Plant as many Repeaters, Snow Peas, (and Threepeaters, if you have them) evenly on the lawn. You will need at least three columns to easily shield off Buckethead Zombies and Pole Vaulting Zombies.
- Plant at least one column of Wall-nuts to defend your plants. Also, try to have some Squashes planted near the Wall-nuts to drag down a zombie or two. Replace them whenever possible.
- On the final wave, four zombies will spawn from the pool (most likely two Conehead Zombies and two Buckethead Zombies). Let some Tangle Kelp pull down some of those zombies to save some bites off the Wall-nuts. From here, it should be really easy to pass the level with four Lawn Mowers remaining.
- It is the first Adventure Mode level to have three flags.
- It is the last level of the trial version. Completing this level will take the player to Upsell, an otherwise unused cutscene that tells the player to buy the game. This cutscene can also be accessed via the Limbo Page.