Level 3-3 is the twenty-third level in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition, and it is the third Pool level. It is a regular level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains the Tangle Kelp.
- The player has to deal with Snorkel Zombie, which absorbs 200 damage before dying and avoids all attacks unless it surfaces to eat a plant. However, this can be countered with defensive plants, such as Wall-nut.
- At the same time, pool lanes are generally weaker than grass lanes.
- Required plants:
- Plant Sunflowers first and collect as much sun as you can in the beginning of the level. Like most daytime levels, plant Potato Mines to kill the first few zombies and to collect sun.
- The fourth zombie that comes is the Conehead Zombie. They will continue to appear. Plant Repeaters on every grass lane while starting to plant Lily Pads and Repeaters on pool lanes.
- To make the level easier and end faster, plant as many Repeaters as you can evenly on every lane.
- As the walkthrough suggests, plant Wall-nuts, Squash, or other really inexpensive plants on Lily Pads on the fourth or fifth column from the left to easily fight off Snorkel Zombies.