Level 2-6 is the sixteenth level in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition, and it is the sixth Night level. It is a regular level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains the Scaredy-shroom.
- Football Zombie is introduced in this level. The player may find him hard to kill, since he absorbs 1600 damage before dying. The easy way to kill them is by using plants similar to instant kills like Potato Mines and Hypno-shrooms.
- However, this level is extremely easy in the desktop version, since Football Zombie doesn't exist here.
- Required plants:
- When you see a Football Zombie, avoid underestimating it, since it has very high health and is very fast. Use a Hypno-shroom to hypnotize it and make it help you by taking out many zombies for you.
- If you want to defeat a Football Zombie with no Hypno-shrooms, you must plant Fume-shrooms and Wall-nuts next to each other. Sometimes, a Puff-shroom behind one of your Fume-shrooms will attack the Football Zombie.
- Use a Cherry Bomb only for an emergency, especially when Football Zombies and others are about to reach your house. This is usually unnecessary if you are using a Hypno-shroom, because it will be a big waste of sun and it is recommended to use only Hypno-shrooms to clear the Football Zombies from your lanes.
- You can also use Chompers to eat Football Zombies (along with tougher zombies), but it will take time for it to finish chewing the zombie. Place it behind the Wall-nut, but you must replace a damaged Wall-nut.