Level 2-4 is the fourteenth level in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition, and it is the fourth Night level. It is a regular level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains the Suburban Almanac.
- This level contains both Screen Door Zombies and Pole Vaulting Zombies.
- There are a lot more graves than usual, prompting the player to use Grave Buster.
- Required plants:
- Generally, use the same strategy as Level 2-3. The only difference is to try to plant Wall-nuts (or Puff-shrooms, if you do not want to use sun or if you want only a temporary defense) to let Pole Vaulting Zombies use their poles and move regularly like other zombies.
- Use Grave Busters to destroy graves whenever you have a sufficient amount of sun. This will prevent zombies from spawning at the final wave. You will also earn some money (either a silver coin, gold coin, or diamond) every time you destroy a grave.
- It is not recommended to use Sunflowers, as they produce sun more slowly, making the level harder.