Level 2-3 is the thirteenth level in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition, and it is the third Night level. It is a regular level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains the Grave Buster.
- Screen Door Zombies are not a problem if the player plants one Fume-shroom and a Wall-nut.
- Required plants:
- Plant Sun-shrooms to produce sun. While you continue collecting sun, plant Puff-shrooms to kill the first few zombies. Then, plant one column of Fume-shrooms and a column of Wall-nuts to defend yourself against the Screen Door Zombies.
- You might not be able to grow all of your Sun-shrooms before the final wave. Try to waste as little time as possible in planting them.
- If you still have time before the final wave comes, plant Peashooters and Repeaters for more offense.
- It is the first level where the player can utilize the seventh seed slot.