Level 2-2 is the twelfth level in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition, and it is the second Night level. It is a regular level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains the Fume-shroom.
- There is a combination of Buckethead Zombies and Conehead Zombies, the biggest zombie threats so far. This includes the graves that can spawn zombies at the final wave.
- Required plants:
- Sun-shrooms produce 15 sun at first and then 25 after a while. To make up for this, use Puff-shrooms to attack zombies at the beginning to save sun.
- Use Wall-nuts for defense.
- When you have enough sun, start planting Peashooters and Repeaters to attack at long distances, especially for defeating the Buckethead Zombies.
- If you have enough sun, use a Cherry Bomb for emergencies or to end the game faster in the final wave.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Level 2-2.