is the eleventh level in Plants vs. Zombies
, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West
, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition
, and it is the first Night
level. It is a regular level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains the Sun-shroom
- This level is the first level to feature Newspaper Zombies. They move faster once their newspapers are destroyed.
- The unlocked Puff-shroom costs only 0 sun, so it provides free defense. Players should take advantage of using it, as they will be unable to use Sun-shroom when playing this level for the first time.
- Zombies emerge from the graves on the final wave. A good defense should be built beforehand, as the player has no way of countering this ambush when this level is played for the first time.
- After Adventure Mode is completed for the first time, the player can remove all four graves by the Grave Busters.
- Required plants:
- Sun does not fall from the sky during night levels, making sun production with Sunflowers less efficient than during the day.
- Plant as many Puff-shrooms as you can to kill the zombies.
- If you cannot cope with the speed of the Newspaper Zombies, use Wall-nuts to temporarily stall them while you build up more defenses.
- This level can also be beaten with nothing but Puff-shrooms.
| |Plants vs. Zombies Wiki
has a gallery
for Level 2-1.
- It is the first level where money appears.
Plants vs. Zombies (PC) - Adventure - Level 2-1 Gameplay Playthrough
Plants vs. Zombies Adventure Got Plant Sun-Shroom level 2-1 Night (Android Gameplay HD) Ep.11
Plants Vs. Zombies HD - Level 2-1
Plants vs. Zombies - Night 2-1