Level 1-7 is the seventh level in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition, and it is the seventh Day level. It is a regular level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains the Chomper.
- It is the first level to have two huge waves of zombies. The player may not be used to having a big wave of zombies attack until the end of the level.
- Levels with two flags tend to be longer than levels with one flag. However, this also means more time to gather sun.
- Use the traditional two columns of Sunflowers and Peashooters to defeat the zombies (with the occasional Potato Mine). This level will be a lot easier if the player plants a Snow Pea on every lane to slow down at least one zombie in each row.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Level 1-7.
- It is the last non-conveyor-belt Adventure Mode level that does not have plant selection.
- However, when replaying the level, the player can choose their plants.
- This is the first level to have more than one flag.