is the fourth level in Plants vs. Zombies
, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West
, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition
, and it is the fourth Day
level. It is a regular level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains the shovel
- It is the first level to have all five lanes on the lawn, making it harder, but still easy.
- Wall-nuts can stall zombies, preventing them from getting farther, thus giving the player more time to prepare for future zombies.
- Cherry Bomb is not as effective as in the previous level, as it does not damage zombies on every lane.
- Do what you did in Level 1-3, but use Wall-nuts if there is a large cluster of zombies a column ahead of the Peashooters.
- Unlike the past level, you cannot destroy all zombies with a single Cherry Bomb in the final wave due to the fact that you have to deal with all lanes, thus requiring attacks from Peashooters as well.
| |Plants vs. Zombies Wiki
has a gallery
for Level 1-4.
Plants vs. Zombies (PC) - Adventure - Level 1-4 Gameplay Playthrough
Plants vs. Zombies Adventure Got the Shovel level 1-4 Day (Android Gameplay HD) Ep.4
Plants Vs. Zombies HD - Level 1-4
Plants vs. Zombies Walkthrough Level 1-4
PvZ1 Microguides - Level 1-4
Plants vs. Zombies - Day 1-4