Level 1-4 is the fourth level in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition, and it is the fourth Day level. It is a regular level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains the shovel.
- It is the first level to have all five lanes on the lawn, making it harder, but still easy.
- Wall-nuts can stall zombies, preventing them from getting farther, thus giving the player more time to prepare for future zombies.
- Cherry Bomb is not as effective as in the previous level, as it does not damage zombies on every lane.
- Do what you did in Level 1-3, but use Wall-nuts if there is a large cluster of zombies a column ahead of the Peashooters.
- Unlike the past level, you cannot destroy all zombies with a single Cherry Bomb in the final wave due to the fact that you have to deal with all lanes, thus requiring attacks from Peashooters as well.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Level 1-4.