Level 1-3 is the third level in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition, and it is the third Day level. It is a regular level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains the Wall-nut. This level introduces the Conehead Zombie, a tougher variant of the basic Zombie.
- The only true difference between Levels 1-2 and 1-3 is that Conehead Zombies and a few more regular Zombies appear.
- Cherry Bombs should be used on zombies like Conehead Zombies and the final wave, since the game attempts to overwhelm the player. However, the level is very short and will conflict with Cherry Bomb's very slow recharge speed. This means that the player can only use a few Cherry Bombs through the span of the level, and should only be used when tough situations arise. This level, however, is beatable without Cherry Bomb.
- Lawn Mowers will help if the player cannot beat the level.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Level 1-3.
- It is the only level in which a single Cherry Bomb can completely take out a wave of zombies (due to its limited battlefield width).
- It is the first level that uses "Ready, Set, PLANT!" at the beginning of the level.
- This Level as well as Level 1-2’s lawn are use in the hidden minigame Unsodded.