is the second level in Plants vs. Zombies
, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West
, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition
, and it is the second Day
level. It is a regular level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains the Cherry Bomb
- A few Peashooters can easily defend the lanes.
- This level is not impossible to lose as the player can leave their defenses wide open and the zombies could walk through them.
- Placing Sunflowers in the first two columns closest to your house and then two columns of Peashooters should be enough to beat this level.
- An alternative strategy is to plant three columns of Sunflowers, and then planting Peashooters in the front. Three columns of Peashooters can be done before the level ends.
| |Plants vs. Zombies Wiki
has a gallery
for Level 1-2.
- This is the first level that introduces the Flag Zombie.
Plants vs. Zombies Adventure Unlocked Cherry Bomb level 1-2 Day (Android Gameplay HD) Ep.2
Plants Vs. Zombies HD - Level 1-2
Plants vs. Zombies Walkthrough Level 1-2
PvZ1 Microguides - Level 1-2
Plants vs. Zombies - Day 1-2
Plants vs. Zombies 1-2(replayed)
Plants vs. Zombies (PC) - Adventure - Level 1-2 Gameplay Playthrough