Level 1-2 is the second level in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition, and it is the second Day level. It is a regular level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains the Cherry Bomb.
- A few Peashooters can easily defend the lanes.
- This level is not impossible to lose as the player can leave their defenses wide open and the zombies could walk through them.
- Placing Sunflowers in the first two columns closest to your house and then one or two columns of Peashooters should be enough to beat this level.
- An alternative strategy is to plant three columns of Sunflowers, and then planting Peashooters in the front. Three columns of Peashooters can be done before the level ends.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Level 1-2.
- This is the first level that introduces the Flag Zombie.
- This Level as well as Level 1-3’s lawn are use in the hidden minigame Unsodded.