Tutorial: Click on a seed packet to pick it up!
(After selecting Peashooter)
Tutorial: Click on the grass to plant your seed!
(After planting the Peashooter)
Tutorial: Nicely done!
(After Sun appears)
Tutorial: Click on the falling sun to collect it!
(After collecting the Sun)
Tutorial: Keep on collecting sun! You'll need it to grow more plants!
(After getting 100 sun)
Tutorial: Excellent! You've collected enough for your next plant!
(After planting the second Peashooter)
Tutorial: Don't let the zombies reach your house!
- This level is self-explanatory. It is a tutorial level, making it one of the easiest levels in the game. It is enough to place Peashooters on two tiles. It does not matter which ones. If the Peashooter(s) get eaten, the Lawn Mower will be triggered.
- The best way to win is by placing as many Peashooters as possible in the back tiles.
Place Peashooters wherever you want, and you will almost always win.
Though if you are looking for a more serious strategy, place Peashooters in the two left-most spaces (see below). This will ensure that they won't be eaten by zombies.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Level 1-1.
- Originally, the player was given 100 sun at the start of the level.
- The player can get the Sunny Days achievement here by not placing the second Peashooter and collecting 8000 sun.
- This is because the zombies do not come until you plant two Peashooters.
- If the player finishes through the Adventure Mode for the first time and restarts at this level, the level will contain a full lawn and two flags.
- It is possible to get the Last Mown Standing achievement in this level. Put two Peashooters in the last two tiles where the zombies are coming from and let one of the zombies eat it. Do not plant any more Peashooters and wait for the zombies to get destroyed by the Lawn Mower.
- This achievement is only obtainable in the iOS and Android versions.
- It and Player's House - Day 1 are the only levels with one row on the lawn.
- Coincidentally, they are both tutorial and the first level in their own games.
- It is the only level where the player starts out with 150 sun.
- This is because it is a tutorial level.
- Level 1-1 when played for the first time, Level 2-5, Level 4-5, and Level 5-10 are the only Adventure Mode levels without the Flag Zombie.
- It is actually possible to fail this level on the first Adventure Mode gameplay. Planting two Peashooters in the eighth and ninth columns would let the zombies eat them and trigger the Lawn Mower. If the player is lucky, at least one zombie is left to eat the player's brains.