Leftovers is a triassic uncommon zombie trick card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Hearty class. It can also be Conjured by Turkey Rider, Eureka, Mad Chemist, Cheese Cutter, or King of the Grill. It costs 2 to play, and its ability gives all zombies on the field +1/+1. Its closest plant counterpart is Storm Front.
The word "leftovers" means something, especially food, remaining after the rest has been used or eaten.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Gourmet Pet Trick
- Ability: All Zombies get +1/1.
- Set - Rarity: Triassic - Uncommon
Zombies love them almost as much as brains.
- Added to the game.
- Set - Rarity change: Super-Rare → Token
- Set - Rarity change: Token → Triassic - Uncommon
- ▲ Tribe added: Pet
Treat this trick as a small version of Monster Mash as this can slightly boost all zombies onthe field, which gives all zombies +1/+1. It works especially well when you have a zombie on most, if not all lanes.
In some cases, if you see a zombie that needs one more strength to be able to finish off the plant hero or a strong plant, you can use Leftovers as it is relatively cheap compared to Monster Mash.
If you do see a Turkey Rider, be careful of destroying it as it allows the zombie hero to gain Leftovers that can boost other zombies. In other cases, there is really not much you can do to go against Leftovers, except playing as many plants on the field as possible to block.
- Unlike Healthy Treat and Sugary Treat, it was not shown in the collection screen when first released.
- However, when Turkey Rider and Mayflower were added to the collection, Healthy Treat and Sugary Treat were removed from the collection screen as well.