Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: I could really go for a tub of fried chicken right now.
Penny: Well, they've let loose the birds of war, so you're in luck.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- With only 1500 sun to spend and with Prospector Zombie and Chicken Wrangler Zombie's deadly abilities, alongside Cowboy Conehead's high health, this can be a difficult level to pass. The amount of sun given is very low in such a zombie infested level. However, most of the present zombie's health are pretty low too. Certain multi-attacking plants that will deal with Zombie Chickens, like Lightning Reed, are a top priority. Next priority are backward attacking plants like Split Pea, to deal with the Prospector Zombie. The final priority is to deal with the Cowboy Conehead, the toughest zombie in this level. The minecarts serve little purpose in this level, as a close set-up should be made.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|1||1 3 5||None|
|2||2 1 5||None|
|3||1 2 3 4 5||None|
|4||1 3 5 2 4||None|
|5||1 3 5||None|
|6||2 4 1 2 3 4 5||None|
|7||1 2 3 4 5||None|
|9||1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5||None|
|10||1 2 3 4 5 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5||None||Final wave.|
- For more strategies, see here.
- Required plants:
- If your attack plant is an one-lane attacker, fill all the minecarts with them. Then plant one of it on the very middle lane and the first column from the left (recommended).
- If your attack plant is a multi-lane attacker, like Snapdragon, put at least two of them behind some Wall-nuts (of course, don't put the Wall-nuts at the place where both of them can attack)
- Plant two columns of Spikeweeds at the eighth and the ninth column from the left.
- Let us rock.
- Keep moving Kernel-pults to deal with the Chicken Wrangler Zombies.
- Spikeweeds will easily kill Prospector Zombies without letting them jump to the left side and also kill the Zombie Chickens.
- Use your attack plants to kill Conehead Cowboys. Try to stun them while they are on Spikeweeds (if you don't use Wall-nuts).
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name