Last Stand III was the third and final Last Stand level of Wild West in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. The player started with 2500 sun and 3 Plant Food. When this level was finished for the first time, the player got a star.
- This level can be very hard if the player did not choose the right plants.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||1 3 5||None|
|7||3 3 3 3 3 3 3 1 5||None|
|8||1 3 5||None|
|9||1 3 5 1 3 5 2 3 4||None|
|10||3 1 2 3 4 5||None||Final wave.|
- Required plants:
- Put your Bloomerangs on the two minecarts at the left, and plant as more as you can in other rows.
- Plant your Wall-nuts on the two other minecarts, and as many more of them as you can behind them.
- Let us rock.
- Keep moving Bloomerangs to deal with the Pianist Zombies and Zombie Bulls, because you will most likely not have enough sun to plant many Spikeweeds.
- Keep moving Wall-nuts to protect your inside Wall-nut layer, but do not let these two minecart Wall-nuts eaten.
- Use Plant Food if needed.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.