Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Last Stand III was the third and final Last Stand level of Wild West in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. The player started with 2500 sun and 3 Plant Food. When this level was finished for the first time, the player got a star.
- This level can be very hard if the player did not choose the right plants.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||1 3 5||None|
|7||3 3 3 3 3 3 3 1 5||None|
|8||1 3 5||None|
|9||1 3 5 1 3 5 2 3 4||None|
|10||3 1 2 3 4 5||None||Final wave.|
- Required plants:
- Put your Bloomerangs on the two minecarts at the left, and plant as more as you can in other rows.
- Plant your Wall-nuts on the two other minecarts, and as many more of them as you can behind them.
- Let us rock.
- Keep moving Bloomerangs to deal with the Pianist Zombies and Zombie Bulls, because you will most likely not have enough sun to plant many Spikeweeds.
- Keep moving Wall-nuts to protect your inside Wall-nut layer, but do not let these two minecart Wall-nuts eaten.
- Use Plant Food if needed.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name