- For other uses, see Laser Bean (disambiguation).
Laser Bean is a Spawnable Plant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare that was released in the Legends of the Lawn DLC. He rapidly shoots lasers at a medium to long range. His attack is the Hot Laser, and each shot deals 7-9 damage.
The Laser Bean is great at two things: Shooting giant lasers out of his eyes, and staring contests.
These are very great near Gardens or an objective point for the zombies, as the zombies may focus on the objective point more than potted plants, which can result in a potted plant vanquish. They are mediocre at front-line place pots, as they have medium range. However, beware massive groups of zombies that can arrive, which can easily overwhelm Laser Bean.
- He made two appearances in Garden Warfare trailers before he was announced.
- His first trailer appearance uses the old design.
- He does a somersault when planted.
- His description makes a reference to its old Almanac entry from Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- He is different from the other Plants vs. Zombies games. In other games, Laser Bean shoots a single laser that pierced through zombies; whereas, in this game, he shoots multiple lasers that do not pierce through zombies.