Laser Bean is a Spawnable Plant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare that was released in the Legends of the Lawn DLC. It rapidly shoots lasers at a medium to long range. Its attack is the Hot Laser, and each shot deals seven to nine damage.
The Laser Bean is great at two things: Shooting giant lasers out of his eyes, and staring contests.
StrategiesThese are very great near Gardens or an objective point for the zombies, as the zombies may focus on the objective point more than potted plants, which can result in a potted plant vanquish. They are mediocre at front-line place pots, as they have medium range. However, massive groups of zombies can arrive which can easily overwhelm the Laser Bean.
- Laser Bean is the only Spawnable Plant that does not directly hit Barrel Pirate, Outhouse Zombie, and Coffin Zombie on their weak spot.
- It made two appearances in Garden Warfare trailers before it was announced.
- Its first trailer appearance uses the old design.
- It is the only Spawnable Plant that is in Far Future in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- Laser Bean does a somersault when planted.
- Its description makes a reference to Laser Bean's old Almanac entry from Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- It is different from the other Plants vs. Zombies games. In other games, Laser Bean shot one laser that pierced through zombies; whereas, in this game, it shoots multiple lasers that don't pierce through zombies.