- For the version in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, see Landscaper.
Landscaper is a premium super-rare zombie card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes, and a member of the Hearty class. He costs 3 to play, and has 2/2. He has the Gravestone trait, and his ability gives a selected plant -2 when he is revealed.
- Class: Hearty
- Tribes: Professional Mustache Zombie
- Trait: Gravestone
- Ability: When revealed: A Plant gets -2.
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Super-Rare
If barren rock and wilted Plants are what you want, he's the landscaper for the job.
- Design change: His mustache is now black.
- Rarity change: Uncommon → Rare
- Rarity change: Rare → Super Rare
Landscaper's ability weakens a plant to either make it pose less of a threat to you, or to stop it from attacking entirely, which can save you or your zombies from going down. It can also be used to lower the strength of a plant to 2 or less, thus allowing a plant with up to 4 strength to be destroyed by Rolling Stone or Weed Spray. This can stack with other strength penalties like black hole and total eclips too.
If you are able to lower a plant's strength to 0, it gives you a definite edge on that lane since the plant on it can't do anything, and your opponent is unable to play anything on that lane if they lack plants with Team-Up or Evolution, causing the lane to be clogged. This essentially allows you to play set-up zombies such as Zombie King, Team Mascot, and Aerobics Instructor on that lane with little fear of them being destroyed, unless your opponent either plays tricks to destroy them or boosts the plant's strength back up again.
Play multiple threats to force the opponent to consider which plant needs to have its strength reduced. You can also boost back the plant's strength if you are in the Mega-Grow or Kabloom class, or Bounce back the plant using Rescue Radish if you are playing as a Smarty hero.
It is not recommended to Bounce Landscaper as his ability can be reused.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Landscaper.
- The can he holds in his hand resembles Weed Spray. However, instead of destroying plants, Landscraper only deducts strength.