Kongfu World - Ultimate Challenge is the 25th and the final level of Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. Being a boss battle, the player is forced to defeat the Blade-Wielding Hero to complete the level. The player has to collect all stars in previous levels in order to unlock this level. When this level is finished for the first time, the player earns coins, a Magical Chest and three stars.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: Here again opens the prologue of the ultimate challenge.
Crazy Dave: Wait, why is it again?
Penny: I believe it wasn't the slip of your tongue.
Penny: Start it soon, before the player can't wait any longer.
Crazy Dave: Hey, is that strange guy our opponent?
Penny: Don't be nonsense, he could have eaten the tacos in the opposite room.
Crazy Dave: Oh, tacos I'm coming!
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- Instead of surviving a zombie attack, the player must defeat a very tough boss with many special abilities. The abilities include summoning various zombies, Imps, flying into plants, and trampling them. However, if the player set up the right plants, the player can defeat the boss easily.
- Blade-Wielding Hero a really powerful boss as it can wipe out an entire lane of plants, can kill plants in one hit with its sword and can summon really dangerous zombies. The best way of defeating this boss is by having a vast majority of sun-producers so you will be able to get more plants onto the lawn.
- Radish, freezing plants and not many straight-shot plants are obviously the key of beating the most dangerous threats in this level.
- Immediately replace destroyed Radishes by new ones.
- Remember, never plant on the sixth and seventh column. The boss will destroy them immediately once planted.
- Focus a little of your Plant Food on the boss to deal lots of damage to it. The best time to use it is when it's not using its shield.
- When it is about to use its charge attack, a lane will be warned in red. Immediately move the minecarts when it is about to wipe your whole lane. If it's about to charge in the middle, there's no way to save them, and you need to replace them later then. Note that in the third stage it'll be fast enough for you to lose control, so it is recommended to use freezing plants.