- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 9 (Pre-1.8).
Kongfu World - Day 9 is the ninth level of Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. As it is a Last Stand level of Kongfu World, it contains black holes. The player is given with 3000 sun and 2 Plant Food to make use of. When this level is finished for the first time, the player get coins.
In the Normal mode of this level, the player has to plan their defenses so they can the beat Kongfu Zombies at Level 1.
(Crazy Dave and Penny appear)
Penny: The detector detected a time black hole forming!
Crazy Dave: Oh no! All of our plants would get sucked in!
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
The player is given with 3000 sun and 2 Plant Food, which is perfectly enough to deal with the "basic" zombies in the level, except for the Hammer Zombie which the player only needs to not bring any straight-shot plants. There are no environment modifiers in this level, and the black holes can be easily countered with Radish.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
- This is a very simple level. Bring and plant any plants you like, as long as they meet the conditions in order to deal with the zombies.
In the Hard mode of this level, the player has to plan his/her defenses to beat the zombies at Levels 2-3, along with no lawn mowers.
- Despite the zombies being Level 2, powerful or upgraded plants should be just enough to bring them all down.
- Once again, as this level is very simple, the strategy should be just as the same as Normal mode. Powerful and upgraded plants are recommended to deal with tough zombies, as most zombies now have twice the health.