Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- For the level after the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 8.
- There are no dangerous threats in this level, so the level is quite easy. However, the player should not bring any straight-shot plants for Hammer Zombie to deflect or let the zombies reach the Weapon Stands to prevent having a horde of zombies coming towards your house.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||2||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||None||2x spawn at C7R3 and C9R3.|
2x spawn at C8R1 and C8R5.
|9||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
- Start off like normal. Remember to also plant plants on Taiji Tiles to maximize the effect of Plant Food. Use Iceberg Lettuce to delay the first zombies.
- Plant Radishes to prevent your defenses from being pulled by Qigong Zombie.
- Do not forget to use your Plant Food.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name