- For the level after the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 6.
Kongfu World - Day 6 was the sixth level of Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. This was the first and the tutorial Powder Keg level of Kongfu World, as well as the intended first in the game. When this level was finished for the first time, the player received a star.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: Why are there zombies which carry bombs in Kongfu World?
Penny: Because the detector discovered there are a lot of explosives here, be careful of the flammable lines.
Crazy Dave: If I plant Iceberg Lettuce on the whole lawn, then that'll be crazy!
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- Placing Iceberg Lettuces as far behind as possible is the best choice to avoid a sudden game over, as it will stop the fire when it almost reach the gunpowder barrel, plus, the zombies can only burn when the player's defense is broken after this. Using Snow Pea is also a good idea.
- The player should remember that this level is practically without lawn mowers and that the gunpowder barrels are entirely detrimental, however, this is also a Special Delivery level, which will bring the player enough ice plants to use, making this level easy.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|5||5||None||2x spawn at C9R3 and C9R4.|
|6||3||None||3x spawn at C7R5, C8R1, and C9R2.|
|7||2||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|9||1 5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
- Start off with some Bamboo-shoots. Use it to defeat the first zombies, as well as destroying the Weapon Stands. Do not worry about the gunpowder barrels, as the Iceberg Lettuce will stop it.
- Plant Iceberg Lettuces at the first column and Snow Peas at the second column to stop the fire.
- Use Plant Food and replace eaten or used plants when needed.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name