- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 6 (Pre-1.8).
Kongfu World - Day 6 is the sixth level of Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. This level shows the player that Radish and the plants behind it could not be pulled by Qigong Zombie. When this level is finished for the first time, the player get coins and the Radish.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat Kongfu Zombies at Level 1.
- The Qigong Zombie should be killed easily with powerful attacks. With defensive plants in front of the player's defenses, even though with tougher hordes of zombies, this level should not be much different from the previous.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||5||None||1x Taiji Tile spawns at C4R2.|
|3||2 1||None||1x Taiji Tile spawns at C5R4.|
|5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||None||1x spawns at C8R2.|
1x spawns at C8R4.
|10||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
- Start normally. Defeat the first zombies with Potato Mines and Iceberg Lettuces.
- Plant attacking plants to attack the zombies. Don't use too many straight-shot plants as Hammer Zombies will deflect its projectiles.
- Use defensive plants if needed to protect your plants, especially when being pulled by Qigong Zombie.
- Use Plant Food in case of emergency.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies at Levels 2 to 3.
- Level 2 or above plants are recommended. Except for the Buckethead Kongfu Zombie, there are not many dangerous threats in this level, so this should not be hard.
- Again, Qigong Zombies can pull your defenses. The player can use Radishes if needed.
- Upgrading your plants to Level 2 or obtaining powerful attack plants is strongly recommended. After that, do as what you did to complete Easy Mode, and you should win.