- For the level after the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 2.
Kongfu World - Day 2 was the second level of Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. This level introduced the Drinking Zombie and the Fire Gourd. When this level was finished for the first time, the player received a Fire Gourd Puzzle Piece.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: Look, there's a gourd here. Is there any wine inside?
Penny: Be careful, this fire gourd looks like it has high attack power.
Penny: I know, he can use fire to burn these Weapon Stands.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- The increased health Drinking Zombie gets from his potion may be startling at first, but a simple Wall-nut is able to stop this zombie from advancing to the left side of the lawn.
- Fire Gourds are useful, especially for destroying multiple Weapon Stands but should be used sparingly. Their enviable attacks deal with Drinking Zombies but normal zombies as well.
|Plants||Chance (%)||Max Count|
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||2||None||1x spawns at C7R2.|
1x spawns at C8R4.
|4||None||Carries 1x Plant Food|
|5||None||1x spawns at C8R1.|
1x spawns at C9R3.
|7||None||1x spawns at C8R4.|
|8||None||1x spawns at C8R3.|
|9||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|10||2 4||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
- Plant Peashooters and Cabbage-pults at the left of the lawn.
- Plant Wall-nut in front of all defenses and plant Fire Gourds behind them.
- Use Iceberg Lettuce to delay the zombies.
- Use Plant Food if needed.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name