- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 23 (Pre-1.8).
Kongfu World - Day 23 is the 23rd level of Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Last Stand level. The player is given with 4000 sun and 2 Plant Food to set their defense. When this level is finished for the first time, the player gets coins.
In the Normal mode of this level, the player has to plan their defenses so they can the beat Kongfu Zombies at Level 1.
All monk zombies appear here and come in large numbers. Furthermore, the black holes can also cause havoc on the player's defenses if the Radishes are not well-protected. However, the player is given with more sun and Plant Food.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
- Just like any other Last Stand level in this world, bring and plant any plants you like, as long as they meet the conditions in order to deal with the zombies.
- The Radish is obviously required to deal with the black holes. They should be planted on Power Tiles for bonus Plant Food.
- Plants with freezing effects are recommended to be easily dealt with Torch Monk Zombies.
- It is recommended not to bring any straight-shot plants as Nunchaku Zombies can deflect them.
- Use Plant Food if needed.
- Remember to have some spare sun to plant more Radishes in order to replace the destroyed ones. Always keep an eye on your plants. Don't worry if you're about to lose for the first time, though, as there are always lawn mowers.
In the Hard mode of this level, the player has to plan their defenses to beat the zombies at Levels 2-3, along with no lawn mowers.
- It is recommended to use powerful/leveled-up plants to deal with these leveled-up zombies. The player also have to be aware of the infamous zombie threats.
- Once again, as this level is very simple, the strategy should be just as the same as Normal mode. Powerful and upgraded plants are recommended to deal with tough zombies, as most zombies now have twice the health.