- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 22 (Pre-1.8).
In the Normal mode of this level, the player has to beat Kongfu Zombies at Level 1.
- As this is considered as the final regular level, all the dangerous monks are present, including the Imp Monk which can fly past the player's defenses. Understanding these threats and using its weaknesses is a must.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
- Start normally. Keep planting on the Taiji Tiles to get as much Plant Food as you can (there are nine of them), as there are tons of Weapon Stands appear in this level.
- Plant attacking plants to attack the zombies. Plants with cold attacks are recommended as they can disable Torch Monk Zombies' ability instantly, while slow down other dangerous zombies, avoiding them to enter deep into your defenses.
- Use defensive plants if needed.
- Use Plant Food in case of emergency.
In the Hard mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies at Levels 2-3.
- The threats appear in medium quantity, and Weapon Stands will appear very often. The player should still beware of the threats in this level as mentioned in Easy mode.
- Upgrading your plants to Level 2 or obtaining powerful attack plants is strongly recommended. After that, do as what you did to complete Easy Mode, and you should win.
- It is recommended to bring plants with freezing effects to take down the threats easily.
How would you rate Kongfu World - Day 22's difficulty?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.