- For the level after the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 1.
Kongfu World - Day 1 was the first level of Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. This level introduced the Hammer Zombie, along with the Torch Kongfu Zombie, a variant of the Explorer Zombie. After completing this level, the player received a money bag.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: Ah, this is the Kongfu World. I want to see the qigong performances!
Penny: According to my math, the dangerous level of the zombies that know how to do Kongfu doubles.
Penny: Also be careful of those weapon stands, looks like the zombies particularly like taking stuff on the stands!
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- Hammer Zombie is certainly undesirable. Plants like Peashooter are not ideal for dealing with Hammer Zombie, due to its ability to deflect straight-shot projectiles. Ideally, lobbed-shot plants, such as Cabbage-pult should be used.
- Torch Kongfu Zombie, as mentioned before, is practically the Kongfu World variant of Explorer Zombie, so this zombie is not a particularly big threat as the player should have dealt with Explorer Zombies before. Iceberg Lettuce is the counter for it, along with Snow Pea and other ice plants.
- The Weapon Stands could also be a threat. It's best to destroy them before any basic zombies reach it.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name