- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 17 (Pre-1.8).
Kongfu World - Day 17 is the 17th level of Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. As this is a Bronze Matrix level, the player is forced to defeat all five Gargantuar Bronzes to win. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat Kongfu Zombies at Level 1.
- The player is now given with effective attack plants, and especially, the instant-kill Squash. However, there are no Taiji Tiles in this level, so the player is forced to defeat the regular zombies to earn themselves some Plant Food.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
- Plant Lightning Reeds, Bloomerangs, Snapdragons and Spikerocks like you always would. Watch out for Torch Kongfu Zombies and Suicide Bomber Zombies.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies at Levels 2-3.
- All zombies, including the Gargantuar Bronzes, are at Levels 2-3. The level is given with plants that are easier to be leveled up to Level 2 or higher. It is recommended to have at least two plants leveled up before playing the level, or the player can finish it with a single Cuke.