- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 10 (Pre-1.8).
In the Normal mode of this level, the player has to beat Kongfu Zombies at Level 1.
- Gong Zombies can be a threat if not paid attention and not destroyed quickly, as it can summon more Suicide Bomber Zombies, unless the player uses plants with freezing effects. Drinking Zombies should be countered with a strong defense as well in order to win this easily.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||2||None||2x Taiji Tiles spawn at C3R2 and C3R4.|
|3||2 4||None||1x Taiji Tile spawns at C4R3.|
|4||3 1||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|5||None||1x spawns at C5R1.|
1x spawns at C8R3.
|8||5 5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|10||2 1 4 3 3 1 5||None||Final wave.|
- Start normally. Defeat the first zombies with Potato Mines and Iceberg Lettuces.
- Plant attacking plants to attack the zombies. Plants with cold attacks are recommended as they can disable Suicide Bomber Zombies' ability instantly.
- Use defensive plants if needed to protect your plants, especially from Drinking Zombies when they are strengthened up.
- Use Plant Food in case of emergency.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies at Levels 2-3.
- Level 2 or above plants are recommended. Except for the Buckethead Kongfu Zombie, there are not many dangerous threats in this level, so this should not be hard.
- The player should note that Gong Zombie is the biggest threat in this level. It should be paid attention to as its Suicide Bomber Zombies can blow up the player's whole defenses.
- Upgrading your plants to Level 2 or obtaining powerful attack plants is strongly recommended. After that, do as what you did to complete Easy Mode, and you should win.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.