- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Kongfu World - Day 1 (Pre-1.8).
Kongfu World - Day 1 is the first level of Kongfu World in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. This level introduces the Weapon Stands, along with the Torch Kongfu Zombie, a variant of the Explorer Zombie. When this level is finished for the first time, the player obtains a star.
In the Normal Mode of this level, the player has to beat Kongfu Zombies at Level 1.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: Ah, this is the Kongfu World. I want to see the qigong performances!
Penny: According to my math, the dangerous level of the zombies that know how to do Kongfu doubles.
Crazy Dave: Also be careful of those weapon stands, looks like the zombies particularly like taking stuff on the stands!
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- Torch Kongfu Zombie, as mentioned before, is practically the Kongfu World variant of Explorer Zombie, so this zombie is not a particularly big threat as the player should have dealt with Explorer Zombies before. Iceberg Lettuce is the counter for it, along with Snow Pea and other ice plants.
- The Weapon Stands could also be a threat. It is best to destroy them before any basic zombies reach it.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|1||3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|2||2 4||None||1x spawns at C8R2.|
|4||3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||3 5||None|| 1x spawns at C8R3.|
Carries 1x Plant Food.
|10||None|| Final wave.|
Carries 1x Plant Food.
- Start normally with ten Sunflowers. Delay and defeat the first zombies with cheap plants.
- When the Conehead Kongfu Zombie appears, start planting attack plants.
- Be ready when a zombie is about to reach a Weapon Stand. The Flag Stand will let the basic zombie summon more zombies in different lanes, while the Torch Stand will give the basic zombie a torch which it will use to destroy plants instantly. Using Iceberg Lettuce and lobbed-shot plants will help.
- Note that this is a very simple level, so you can create many strategies in this level.
In the Hard Mode of this level, the player has to beat the zombies at Levels 2 to 3.
- The zombies here are at Level 2, which means the zombies have twice the health. The player should bring powerful plants or Level 2 plants.
- Do as what you did to complete Easy Mode, but it is recommended use powerful attack plants or Level 2 attack plants instead.