As of the 7.4 update, level expansions were removed from the world maps and placed into epic quests. Because of this, this level is no longer accessible from the map, and must be accessed when the epic quest is available.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Dinosaurs||Note(s)|
|2||1 3 2||None||2|
|3||1 5 3 2 4||None||3||First flag; 400%/7 Plant Food|
|4||1 2 3 5 4||None||4|
|5||1 2 3 4 5||None||5||100% Plant Food|
|6||1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5||None||1||Second flag|
|7||1 2 4 5 3||None||2|
|8||1 5 2 4 3||None||3|
|9||2 3 4 1 5||None||4||Third flag; 400%/7 Plant Food|
|10||1 2 4 5 3||None||5||Final flag|
- Created by MartinUWH
- Required plants:
- Plant Primal Peashooters in the third column and Twin Sunflowers in the fourth.
- Plant Primal Potato Mines in the eighth column of the second and fourth lanes whenever you can, to keep the zombies at bay, and Lava Guavas whenever they threaten to overrun you.
- Keep planting Perfume-shrooms whenever dinosaurs appear (which is pretty much constantly).
- Plant Winter Melons in the second column, if you can, but make sure that you keep a Lava Guava handy for whenever a pterodactyl drops a zombie behind you.
- The dinosaur lineup is very similar to Jurassic Marsh - Day 28.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest
How would you rate Jurassic Marsh - Day 40's difficulty?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.